Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me I guess.

Thanks to all the people who gave me gifts and remained my friends (: You guy don't know how great you really are (:

Anyway back to the point of friends. Today I got an e-mail from Friendster telling me that someone had requested to be my friend. When I went to see that girl's profile (her name was Esther, I thought it was the one from my class) I realised I had NO IDEA who she was at all. Only that she was from MGS. She wasn't even from Sec 4.

What IS the point of friendster anyway (and MySpace)? I remember I refused to get an account till my PW group made on for me when we were doing a project one day back in '04. Friends are people you know who'll be there for you, not some random person looking to 'boost' her popularity.

Needless to say I rejected the 'friends' thing. I'm quite fed up with fair weather friends (and non-existant friends) and the whole idea is so dumb. If you want to make more friends get your ass off the com and do something, not add random people on your Friendster/MySpace/TagWorld. 'Friends' like that I can gladly do without.

Meanwhile I have Chinese homework to do >.<

No comments: