Monday, March 27, 2006

Hello, I had a very weird day today. Too bad this is a public blog :p

Anyway I went for the Humanities Talk on Consumerism (geography) at Hwa Chong Instituite and I sat next to Hang (from A3). There was this guy at the talk who looked kind of cute (*blushes*) and he was seated facing me so I kept looking at him and vice versa. The only problem being that I couldn't decide if he wanted to snog my brains out or scold me, because Hang kept talking to me during the talk. Or maybe he was looking at the girls seated behind me, anyway I'll probably never see him again in my life.

Halfway during the talk someone's phone started ringing from the NYGH/Teacher's section, it was so amusing. All of us thought it belonged to some unlucky NYGH girl but it turned out it belonged to a teacher from Hwa Chong/Chinese High. Hahaha, it was quite amusing.

The talk was quite good, but I've heard many of the points the speaker presented before. Hang was really bored and wrote rubbish for the Feedback Forms but decided not to hand them up, she also pointed out the stuff that the speaker said wrongly (which is why she started defacing the Feedback Forms in the first place).

Now if only MGS is invited to one of their talks on History...

After the talk, Sheril, Meryl and I were trying to find away out of the school (and man is it big!) , in the end we just followed a crowd of boys/the slope down to the extremely crowded bus stop >.<

At the bus stop there was this freaky boy. He was really thin, had a strange face, slouched back, tiny shorts and a really high schoolbag. He kept on looking at me at the bus stop. I have no idea what he was thinking and I got annoyed at him. The bus comes from theotherway weirdo. 156 took a heck of a long time to come and all the MGS had left except for me and Alecia (same bus) and the freaky boy didn't board any buses that came. With a sinking feeling I realised he was taking the same bus as me!

And true enough he boarded 156, but thank goodness he got off a few bus stops before my own stop. I feel sick at the thought of letting him have the slightest inkling of where I live. Tsk. He was really so odd!

No comments: