Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Miss Bong didn't come to school today, so I had the first 3 hours of school free! Thank you God! I used the free time to finish up my work.

During lit Deborah from A2 brought a guitar from her class and started playing Jason Mraz's The Remedy, and as a result that song kept bouncing around my head throughout the entire day. Unfortunately to ensure that we didn't waste away out 1 1/2 hours of lit Miss Bong had assigned us essays to write; which Weilin wrote on the whiteboard much to everyone's consternation. I managed to write quite alot for Hughes' Pike, so hopefully I'll be able to do much better than I did for the Anthem/Soldier test.

It got really hot after recess and I had a terrible headache but during Guides it started to rain and the temperature was at a comfortable degree after that (:

Oh and I also got 72% for the Geog test (: That's the highest I've ever gotten so far from Geog which is really great since the last time I did that well I was in Sec 2 and getting close to full marks for the Geog tests. Hooray for human geography!

No comments: