Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I had a really long entry planned, but then it got canned. Lol.

Anyway I went to Malaysia yesterday and Johor Bahru was really crowded. They're having their school break there too and City Plaza was quite crowded, which I really hated since I hate crowded places. Anyhow I got my contacts (: But they're seriously alot of hassle and this morning it took me more than 30 mins to stuff the man-made lens into my eye cavity and ontop of my real, but disfunctioning, lens. The funny part is that it is always easier to put the lens into my left eye than into my right eye.

I was rubbing my eye around 5 this afternoon when my right eye contact came out, after attempting to put it back for 5 mins, I got frustrated and went to take out my left eye contact instead, which came out after 3 mins prodding >.<

In J.B. I also bought the fabric for my FDD (founder's day dinner) gown (:

Image hosting by Photobucket

It was just the right shade of green that I wanted and my mum helped me spot it, all for RM10.50 a metre (it was on sale). My dad said it was a loud colour. Anyway I like it.

Your mind will take you far
The rest is just pure heart
You’ll find your fate is all your own creation

No comments: