Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wow, the Kings Of Convenience concert was so great :D Erlend kept dancing and making weird comments, he also started a security panic when he invited EVERYONE onto the stage to dance during I'd Rather Dance with You, hahaha. The ushers went a little loco.

Yesterday I went to an old folk's home with my classmates. It was really quite an expierence there, but I'm to tired to document everything. Anyway the men (man) was more responsive than the women and the women well, scared me a little.

However the saddest part was when I saw this mentally retarded (literally) girl/woman in one of the beds. She didn't look that old but she was trashing about making this 'mew'ing noise. I felt so sad just watching her, I bet she didn't even know I existed, her retardation looked quite severe. She reminded me of what could happen to Ryan. I hope I never have to dump him in some home.

No comments: