Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hi, just taking a little time off from doing my most hated math topic: vectors (part of why I decided to take a break even though I started not too long ago) to do this short entry.

School has started and for the past few days I haven't been getting home till past 6PM, practising for the longest day dance and all and I haven't been able to sleep properly for the past few days too so I'm kind of tired.

I think I'm quite screwed for the pre-lims. June Tan called the EOP question I did (only 3 out of all the full lit girls) for people who "are very brave, or suicidal". Thank you Miss Tan. Also the TWH question I did was also said to be done badly, overall, so there goes lit. For geog I did atrociously bad for the MCQ section and paper 2 is't looking that good either. For english I ended up writing all over the place, out of topic, and turned my compo into an incoherent mass of words. Bio is okay I guess, but damn it! Something is wrong when I do better for bio MCQ than for geog MCQ! SS/Hist is also looking kind of bad, I have a feeling I did very badly for all the essays. I guess my only consolation is that I managed to meet my target grade of a B4 for E Math, but overall I'm really quite depressed.

I really did work hard for my pre-lims, but it seems like I'm going to do much worse for the pre-lims than I did for my mid years. Sigh. It doesn't help that the ACJC entry points has been getting higher and higher (or lower and lower, depending on how you look at it), or that the occupation I want to persue usually takes in only the best of the best :/

I feel very sad.

No comments: