Sunday, September 24, 2006

I was looking around my MSN list just now when I saw this link to Hidayah's blog. I had no idea she even had one! True to Hidayah form, it is indeed kind of queer with her ramblings and writings, not to mention a very interesting story on Fernando Torres.

Just now I was trying to do the Geog work assigned to us by Nat Lim and gosh, I was dying :( I've never felt so many problems with Geog before, like all of a sudden I couldn't answer a durn thing in the book :( I feel very depressed now. Argh. Bloody Geog. All of my subjects are so depressing now.

On a more random note, I have this really big urge to play The Sims 2 now. Since I'm not going to JC for the first two months, I guess I could use this time to become some fatty glued to the computer screen and play to my heart's content after I finish working, or something.

This post has completely no content and no purpose, grrrr.

No comments: