Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's been 3 days since I recieved my pre-lim results. I guess I do feel much better than I did on Monday, but I still can't help but feel bitterly disappointed with my results. Anyway the idea is to keep pushing on and study more!

So for the past few days I've been staying back in school till around 5:00PM at least, doing work.

Studying aims:
Finish 80% of the Bio TYS (minus Section B)
Finish all Geog MCQs, 2 essay question per topic
Finish 80% of E Math TYS

I haven't really been studying anything else since I've recieved my results and I guess I've been complaining a lot to people about how much I've under performed, the bad choices I made during the exam and the sheer weirdness of all my results. Example: SS/Hist. I scored 20/25 for SS source based and 10/25 for essay because I messed up my format. For hist source based I scored 12/25 and 20/25 for essay. I had stars drawn for the two parts with '20's. -_____________________________________-

Just have to keep hacking at it I guess.

No comments: