Saturday, September 02, 2006

I think Yaoi (male on male hentai/doujinshi) is very funny. Same goes for slash fanfiction. I mean, BDSM, being whipped and tied up for sexual pleasure, to weird sex orgies. Yeah I sort of get it, but that doesn't mean I support it. Yaoi/slash on the other hand is like: 'HAHAHAHAA WHAT THE HELL?!'

It's like some huge joke. And the best bit is that the biggest fans of Yaoi are straight females. Not even gay people. No offense against gay men out there or anything, I believe loves does transcend gender roles and so on, but damn, yaoi is just plain funny. The funny bit gets better when you actually follow a series and the slash pairings are just. so. unbelievable. I remember once I did a post highlighting the weirdest Harry Potter slash I could find, I think one was of Snape and Filch (the caretaker).

Anyway yes. Yaoi is funny, and I really ought to go sleep now.

No comments: