Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not too long ago, about the beginning of this week to be exact, the heater in my bathroom broke down. Okay, no problem, I just went to bathe in the bathroom attached to my parent's bedroom. Then my father fixed the heater, so the next day I went back to bathe in my old bathroom -.-

Damn. Fixed?! More like extra screwed. The heater, which is the same brand as the old one (I went to check it out) is now extra screwy and extra sucky. The water pressure is like, negligible and the only dials on the heater are for i) mind numbingly cold and ii) hell fire/water/greek fire. There's a iii) too, but I'm not that sado masochistic.

So instead of enjoying a nice warm shower within a reasonable amount of time, I have to endure 30 minutes long showers, because there's too little water coming out, turning the water knob to full doesn't make a difference, AND I have to try a find a balance between a scald-exfoliation and coming down with a cold. I have half a mind to go without bathing for the next few days till my dad relents and buys a new heater or something. Now one of the things I seriously put off doing is bathing. Heck, I'd rather start studying again than bathe. That's how bad it is. Bloody shower.

No comments: