Saturday, January 13, 2007

My aunt/grandmother was sleeping in the same room as me (my grandma still is) so in order to let them sleep, I didn't use the com at all, hence the lack of updates.

It's been a pretty eventful rainy days an at work I played a prank on Han Peng, another intern there with my cousin Rebecca, also interning there. We added a two inch thick layer of cinnamon powder to his cappuccino because we got fed with the extra work we had to do (he had requested for the powder, just not that much). He took a sip and started choking. Then when I disappeared to photocopy some stuff, he switched his cup with my hot chocolate but I caught it in time without drinking the vile concoction! Muahahaha.

Anyway yesterday I had my first Japanese language class! I signed up with Rebecca and I sat with her. We made 2 friends there, this pair of super hyper yaoi fangirls who are Sec 2 and 3, and most surprisingly - Malay!

There was also this super annoying know it all shit who looked like a stereotypical computer geek who fantasises about dating characters from final fantasy. He was so annoying that he even tried to show off by writing his name in hiragana and when others in the class forgot things you could hear him giving the answer. He didn't take off his cap too and he had this really ugly frown on his fat face. You can see that I really like him. Anyway since I suspect that he's those kinds of people that will google his name incessantly, I won't post his 'name' here without some sort of breaking up. Did I mention his name sounds like it was stolen from some failed Final Fantasy game? It's Ga-i-us. ZOMGGGGGG!!!!11111

There's also a French guy in my class! His name is Francois (Fran-swah apparently, instead of Fran-cois which is how I though his name was pronounced). He's the oldest of all of us, looks about 30 or older and he's very charming, but not my type. He even said his name with a 'swagger' in his voice like: waTa-shiwa Fran-Swah des (My name is Francois). The caps denote a stress.

On Wednesday I took half day off to accompany my aunt on her last day here. We were walking through Orchard MRT when this Malay guy, looked about late 20s approached us. I wanted to wave him off and say that I didn't want to donate anything when I held out his card and said he was from a talent agency called 'Create Talents' and I had the elegant look and asked me to think about modeling and to give my number to him for further contact. Like HUHHH? He also asked if I had a portfolio and I went "What?"

My aunt pestered the hell out of him and asked loads of questions while I stood there going "?????" in my mind. In the end we gave him my dad's number and left. When I told my parents they said he was probably a fraudster. Yesterday as I passed through Orchard MRT I saw him again, talking to these SERIOUSLY plain looking girls, one of whom had a fishball protruding from inside her mouth.

Then I had the brilliant idea that I should try and it out and expose the guy for who he was, since he was obviously playing up on people's egos to do some malicious thing, like call the NewPaper or something. Hurrrr. But I'm still too young to do such 'dangerous' undercover style reporting. Anyway I don't want to be a journalist next time. Beware the strange man called Zack in Orchard MRT!

No comments: