Sunday, January 14, 2007

Today I went out with Ianthe to watch Blood Diamond. I don't really think it was that gory (contrary to Jacinth and Yihui), Ianthe too.

Afterwards we walked about Orchard Road and ended up at John Little where we took a bus home. Then because it was still raining, I made her come stay at my house.

There, I showed her my special 'Memories' Box and she found my old diaries. I kind of forgot what I wrote about inside so I let her read time. Wah seh, both of us couldn't stop laughing at the embarrassing rubbish I wrote.

Since I have a blog, I write all the light-hearted stuff here while in my diaries I write all my complaints, emo stuff, 'love' agonising and whatnot. AAAAAA, so embarrassing. She's also hardly mentioned inside the diary, and when I did a check on my blog, she was hardly mentioned too.

Ack ack ack, as she's my good friend I found it really weird. I didn't check out Stephanie and Angeline too (though it could be Steph, Ange or Angie). Bla.

I heard the O level results are coming out on the 5th Feb. I feel really bad when I think about it, and it's so far off! OMGGGGGG :(:(:( I feel so tense and stressed thinking about it.

No comments: