Sunday, January 28, 2007

UGHHHH TODAY REALLY SUCKED!

I woke up at 7:30am today because I had to go to work. My dad dropped me off around 9:00am and I went to the office, only to find that NO ONE WAS THERE. GRRRRRR.

The previous day I had explicitly asked Mr Tan if he wanted me to be there tomorrow and he said "yes", so there I was at 9:00am outside the office and NO ONE WAS INSIDE. I heard some others saying they were going to be at work too, but no one was there. Blaaaaa.

So after waiting about 5 mins, I got fed up and decided to walk around and explore the area. I ended up walking from my office to Tanjong Pagar, with a black look on my face that caused the few people I passed to do a double take, when the strap on my sandal broke. F**K! That meant I couldn't walk with the sandals anymore. I ended up taking out my sandal and walking barefooted to the MRT.

Then I took the MRT to City Hall, because there are shops there and I thought I could buy a replacement or something. There I recalled something else: It was 10am on a Sunday morning. NO ONE IS AWAKEEEE (well sort of...) and ALL THE STORES WERE CLOSED. OMGGGGG.

Then I sat on a bench outside MPH/Charles and Keith waiting for SOMETHING TO OPEN. There I held my sandal in my hand and had this really weird look on face for dunno how long (acting like a deranged statue), attracting loads of weird stares, till MPH finally opened.

I went straight to the stationery department but couldn't find any super glue so I asked the cashier - they were sold of of super glue. OMGGG! So in the end I bought masking tape and sat on the aforementioned bench taping it together. Then I went to walk around Raffles City exploring the place before I got sufficiently bored.

Around 11 something I called Ianthe to see if she was nearby, but she was with her family and at Suntec. So I started to walk from City Hall back to the office. Outside Raffles City was some weird Cheetah Disney shit road show, and I didn't see where I was going and tripped over some raised platform which hid the electrical wires -________________- In the course of my walk, I cut through Boat Quay and Raffles Place when I arrived about 12:00pm where I talked to the security guard who said no one was there (in addition to me calling the office/Mr Tan/my uncle every 20 mins) so I FINALLY gave up and went home.

At about 12:40pm a call came from Li Qin from the office -____- Then around 1:20pm a call came from MR TAN so I ended up yelling down the line at him. Then he asked me if I still want to go to work today. I tell you, I practically shouted down the line a resounding 'NO!'

Blaaaaa. Then my Uncle bought me a new pair of sandals when we went for dinner. He said he's going to charge it to Mr Tan. HAHAHA.

Right.

Today really sucked.

No comments: