Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Today I took half day leave to go back to MGS for guides with Ianthe (:

Later, Stephanie came as well.

It was really nice seeing my friends again, but listening to them talk so much about their respective schools, I started to feel sad, like a part of my life was missing. Not that I really regret NOT going to YJC or anything and working's pretty great too, but somehow I felt grown up, rudely booted out of my adolescence into the world of grown ups. Also it doesn't help that now I'm really thinking about what I should do after the O levels. Last time all I wanted was to go to ACJC, but now I'm not even sure if I should take the A level route if it presents itself.

Then I wanted to go to ACSI, but today Stephanie said that I needed to get 7 for my L1R5 to go there. *shrugs* I might as well wish to go to RJC right? About the same -_________-

There's also the option of going overseas and taking the SATs instead (with my aunt's family in the USA), but again we'll have to see how I do in the O levels.

Last time you could only deviate from the route so much, but now my world has expanded suddenly, faster than I can keep up with. I have no idea what will happen next, what will become of me; I feel like I am lost without a map and no idea how to get out of this quagmire.

Help.

No comments: