Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ugh, I had to go back to the office today - and tomorrow too!

Some case (criminal breach of trust) has been sent to the Court of Appeal, the most fastidious and anal court in the entire land. Bloody hell.

The rules for presenting notes on evidence (basically minutes of the earlier trail dates) is like 30 pages long and photocopying them is like ASS. Thank goodness for the new photocopier which arrived yesterday, though it's a little weird.

Yesterday the tech guy tried to teach all of us how to use it, then he jammed up the machine - HAHAHAHA.

Okay right. I have work tomorrow. Bla. It's not that I don't enjoy work though, I really do! Just that I don't like it infringing on my weekends. I already work really hard on the weekdays. I want my weekends free!

No comments: