Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yesterday I had Jap class! I stayed back for like 30 mins with Hana, Nadia and my cousin, plus the over eager Gai-us to talk to him. Hehehe, he's (sensei) so cute in a little boy way! During class he always laughs to himself after saying some barely cipherable English and when he laughs he puts his hand over his mouth and giggles to himself - ah so cuteee! Like a little boy.

Nadia asked him if he was really Tatsuya Fujiwara in disguise, then Mr Moriyama started giggling to himself. LOL. In my opinion he really does look like 'the captioned actor', except someone stepped on his face when he was younger.

In the end we only left around 10:20pm when the cleaner started switching off the lights.

Yesterday my cousin also quit working at the law firm, she was offered another job to do relief teaching in her old sec school, starting Monday, so yesterday I ended up going lunch with the other interns, Han Ping and Bill, both 20. Bill is Greek and an Australian citizen, his father knows Mr Namazie which is how he ended up working in the law firm. He's a 1st year student studying law. He really does look good, just not my type.

Han Ping is pretty short for a guy, but he doesn't look too bad either. The other day one of the secretaries referred to Han Ping as 'handsome' and Bill as 'delicious'. Okay anyway back to the lunch thing. It was really weird because people kept staring at the 3 of us (okay make that Bill), and those 2 come from really privileged backgrounds, and there I was, the youngest one walking to Amoy Street Food Centre, the place with the cheapest food around that area and super crowded, with those 2 following behind. Damn I felt stupid. Like ARRRRRRR!

Anyway during lunch I just kept quiet and ate my food while those 2 talked, which suited me just fine since I am a slow eater. I felt so out of it and awkward, I felt better eating lunch by myself during the 1st week.

Then when I got back to the office to do work, the computer starting acting up and mircosoft word CRASHED on me. ACK! I was so angry because it was one of those super dry court documents which I had been copy typing earlier, ie: super tedious work.

Then during the course of the rest of the day, I had to make yet another coffee run and I got Han Ping to follow me. The people at Coffee Bean recognised me because I go down so often and they took our orders. Everything seemed fairly normal. Then when we returned to the office, Han Ping discovered that our usual orders of lattes were now coffee, black. Since I don't drink coffee, I didn't notice. Then the straps on my right sandal suddenly broke even though they were quite new and I had to change to my court shoes. Double ARRRRRRR! Anyway Han Ping went down in the end, and according to him the people there said WE had written down coffee, which is ridiculous because I wrote down the word 'latte' twice, and Han Ping had seen the paper too! Unfortunately I couldn't remember what I did with the paper I wrote the order down on :/ BLAAAAA.

Luckily the rest of the working day was alright (for all 1 hour of it) and we (the interns) managed to leave on time at 6:00pm and I managed to meet up with Rebecca and have a fast dinner with her before class. I really like the junk food food court on the upper levels of Shaw (:

No comments: