Saturday, March 24, 2007

Actually quite a lot of stuff has been happening in my life lately, with a new school, new environment and my already 'happening' enough life adding to the entire fray, I shall try to summarise everything:

- This asshole, who also caused me quite a bit of conflict for the past few months, called me 'childish' yesterday when I confronted him over something he did to my cousin. I tried to talk to him like an adult and he practically laughed his was through, insinuated it was none of my business and blamed a conflict of different cultures. I am NOT the least bit pleased. I felt like telling him to fuck off (though I think that a fuck is exactly what he wants), but must be restrained for the sake of my dignity and my future (planned) career. Asshole. I can't believe I have to tolerate this shit for goodness knows how long because of my inflexible schedule.

- I talked to my history teacher yesterday and he liked my EE (planned) topic. Even through everyone is class doesn't like him that much, I think he may be the best mentor for my topic, not to mention I'll be his only student! Hohoho. I was really happy yesterday that I could do my EE on the topic I wanted, it was the high point of my day! Well that and watching Cielo go mad in class

- I got my uniform! I wore it to school on Thursday and I managed to draw on it by accident, so around the bust area there are faint pen marks. That's an all new record for me on dirtying my uniform.

- Yesterday during break, the class celebrated my birthday with Justin's. I admit I was really surprised anyone remembered from the one time I wrote it down (I thought it was too recent) and it was really the only time that my class (even in MGS) celebrated my birthday. I was really touched (:

- Today I went for lunch with about 1/2 the class to celebrate Justin's birthday. It was quite odd in the sense that they wanted to surprise me too, but the plan failed when someone who wasn't in on the 'surprise' (Cielo's grand idea) walked past and I stopped him. LOL. Weirdest thing ever. Then they tried to surprise Justin, but he didn't look that surprised, hahaha.

- I've been feeling quite ill recently, my stomach is in really bad shape and I have no idea what is happening to my body. It's quite terrifying and my metabolic rate is literally shooting through the roof, but on the other hand I can't eat a lot or else I'll feel very ill and throw up (which I have 2 times in the morning before school). Unfortunately I have to deal with this and go to school at the same time because I really cannot afford to miss school at this point of time, pray for me?

- My Bio teacher reminds me of Miss GK Goh. She terrifies the living shit out of me and her questions are oddly phrased (t0 me), such that I don't understand what the hell she's asking. Meanwhile like history, there is alot of Bio work to catch up on. I have really tried to read through all of topic 1, but I'm not sure how much has assimilated into my brain. It seems like my SL subjects give me a lot more trouble than my HL subjects.

There's are loads more, but I really need to go do bio.

No comments: