Monday, March 05, 2007

Today was supposed to be my last day of work, but I have to go to work again tomorrow afternoon to help Mr Namazie with some talk he's giving at the Fullerton tomorrow on a special clause of Muslim inheritance law (I forgot the exact term, it has an 'aq' in it). As a results of that talk I was running around like a mad woman trying to finish everything. I feel damn paranoid about tomorrow, because a lot of big shots from surrounding Muslim countries are coming to listen to the talk (it's part of a conference) and I'm afraid something will go wrong, hence I feel like bringing my laptop along :/

As for tomorrow's results... I really have no idea what to expect. Blah. I've already gotten the grades I wish for, now I may even have to appeal to get into ACJC because of the revising of the entry points. This is such rubbish man -______-

No comments: