Monday, March 12, 2007

I learnt how to cycle today! WOOOO. Yes I never knew how to cycle before.

Anyway today in the afternoon I went down to Sentosa with my family and my dad rented a bike for me and taught me to cycle!

Initially I kept swerving to the left and toppling over, but later on I:-
1) Kept cycling into the vegetation, on both sides of the path;
2) Cycled into the vegetation, right in the middle of the bushes and fell over;
3) Crashed into the lamp post twice and flew off the bike;
4) Rammed right into a cement planter because I was trying to avoid the lamp post. This then resulting in me flopping onto the planter and then tumbling into the small gap between the planter box and the lamp post;
5) Almost ran over a small kid. DAMNIT, watch your kids you stupid people. I stopped like 20cm away from the young boy, about 2 years old.

I was quite a sight. Everytime I fell I screamed before I and laughed my head off after landing on the ground. Meanwhile lots of people on the trams passing by were watching me bemusedly and some looked like they wanted to jump out and help me especially after the disastrous attempt to avoid the lamp post. I swear some people laughed when I ran right into the lamp posts.

No comments: