Saturday, March 03, 2007

When I came back home from Orchard today with my mother, the first thing I saw was that the TV had been tuned to Vasantham (sp?) Central, courtesy of my brother, and an Indian movie was playing. What was unique about it this time was the pure oddity of the scene, I now enclose herewith an image to let you get a better idea:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So anyway yes, it was a stereotypical slapstick scene.

Anyway the guy above (Guy 1) said to his friend (Guy 2): What? Are you mad? Why were you here if not to commit suicide?
Guy 2: Just because a dog chases a car doesn't mean he wants to own or drive the car! I came here to make my wife concerned!

I found the whole 'dog chases car' analogy really tickling and hence it has ended up as a post.

No comments: