Sunday, March 09, 2008

(I think only last.fmers will get this, but I'm placing this up here anyway)

I found this really interesting app (dare I say cool?)








However I
strongly protest who I (ivesci) have been geographically placed nearest/next to. We don't even listen to the same music anymore -_______________- I suppose that corner is the indie corner while the other end where The-Hierophant occupies is the classic rock corner (Bob Dylan FTW!) The bit in the middle where twofoottwo, j3tsp33d and agiman congregate I agree with too.

-----

Yesterday was an odd night at my Goh Ma's place to celebrate her uh, 80~90-ish birthday. I saw relatives I didn't even seen on Chinese New Year there. One of my cousins brought her kid over and everyone was cooing over the kid as expected. It was interesting to note however, that there hadn't been a baby in the family for some time (like maybe 5 years) so everyone was getting extra excited over this sproglet.

One of my aunts was carrying the baby (her eldest kid is 21) when my Uncle (the youngest in the family, probably gay and has never had a girlfriend, he's like 43 now or something) switched the tv programme to teletext to check the 4D (or maybe it was toto) results. Just as he was about to curse not winning anything again, my aunt gave a small shout of surprise. She had won! Just as well she wasn't an overly excitable lady or baby Kurt (I know, I laughed too. The only reason I can post so much shit is that no one in the family is actually 100% aware of each others surnames so I can't be google searched - I think) would have gone flying through the air. Anyway, I think the next favourite great grandchild in the family has been found because he is a lucky baby. He has funny hair which I like touching.

Also: the National Museum of Singapore is a really awesome place to go. I was there with Kaijun, Daryl, Chong Wee, Nicholas, Stephanie, Arjun and Brendan Ma on Friday afternoon after an !nk meeting. It was one of the best outings I've had in a while, especially the dinner in Burger King afterwards sans Nic and Kaijun with random observations about fat gaming boys (I had to resist the urge to call them gameboys) and the awkward turtle.

Alright - BSS tonight!

No comments: