Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One of the things you learn in TOK is that language is a limitation. You could say TOK is fucking pissing me off and making me fucking frustrated - but that goes no way in explaining the inherent distress I feel every time I think about TOK nor the actual feeling of aforementioned distress.

My TOK presentation is tomorrow.

I have sought help from:
1) The Alchemist
2) Samuel Cheam
3) Nicholas Seow
4) Various other people I have had 1 line conversations about TOK with

...and I am still not any wiser about what the hell a 'TOK perspective' is a 'Knower's Pespective' or whatever rubbish it is I am
supposed to know but don't. It's not even from a lack of trying. I pay attention to the tutorials, the lectures (well fine, I dozed off during the Sciences ones), other peoples presentations - but why do I feel like I still know absolutely nothing? URGH. So much for TOK trying to make a better person or thinker. I can only hope I do well enough to not disadvantage me later on for EE.

Meanwhile, I need to find something to wear for the presentation in school tomorrow that is still wearable to the Múm concert tomorrow at the Esplanade theatre >.<

No comments: