Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Getting to school today was -_______________- I left the house 15 minutes earlier than usual because I was afraid of being late. I ended up waiting for the bus stop for like 15 minutes before a bus that I could take came by... and it was 156. In the bus I kept thinking of whether I should switch to 74 or go to Clementi where I could take 14 and 166 to school. I then chose to maximise my chances and go to Clementi.

The bus however kept on getting trapped behind red light after red light. When I finally got off the bus, I saw 14 and 166 go by, and it was already 12:40-ish. Oh God. I ended up running to the MRT station where thankfully there was a ready stream of waiting cabbies and for the first time in my life took a damn cab to school. -________________-

And I arrived on time. Hooray. I think. I really hate afternoon papers.

No comments: