Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been feeling really tired the past few days. I also realise that since the Prelims ended last week, I have not really spent any time at home resting. Instead almost everyday I've been out and about - something which is taking it's toll on me and manifesting as headaches.

Thursday was Stepbrothers with Chiang Ming, A. Wang and Cheam.

Friday was spent out by myself, the joining Pong, Mong and Nic to watch Snatch.

Saturday I was at Vivocity with my mother.

Sunday I went to the maternal grandmother's house, then to the nursery.

Monday was Wall E with Louis. Arjun, Kaijun and Stephanie, followed by random spontaneous ill-concieved Night Cycling that I got owned badly for and ended up spending watching bags. Then a sleepover at Nic's place with Elliot, Gerald, Cheryl, Mong, JLC, Jim.

Tuesday was spent meeting random people on the train back (Song Yeong, JTek) and running errands in Clementi.

Wednesday was Honours Day where I almost finished The Inheritance of Loss, followed up the class movie marathon sleepover (American Gangster - draggy but good, Van Helsing - wtf, Definitely Maybe - watched it before, Harold and Kumar Escape for Guantanmo Bay - stupid, vulgar and amusing beyond words).

Today was more movies like 3:10 To Yuma - excellent and Zohan - extremely silly, politically incorrect and amusing.

In short: I am exhausted.

No comments: