Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There's this person is school who keeps boring holes into the back of my skull every time he looks at me. And by that I don't mean he stalker stares at me from behind, it means that this guy is like Mr Intense Stare Universe. Today I was talking to some people along the linkway when he walked by and he turned to look (probably at the female that was standing next to me, something he's been doing consistently since last year). His eyes met mine for like 1 second and I swear I felt two holes being drilled into the front of my skull, through slushy brain matter and then out at the back of my cranium. Then my insides froze as my blood stood still till he broke off his gaze. What a scary boy.

-----

Today in school there was epic rain. Walking up from the 3rd level to the 5th level (from Math) at the staircase at the .16 end of the corridor, I got drenched. The rain was blowing so hard, and the stairwell so ill built that it was raining there. By the time I reached class, a layer of rain had formed on my skin, hair, uniform and bag. Then class itself was freezing cold as usual, and after I put my bag down on my desk I started shivering.

And the only reason why I have chosen to record down such a mundane and common occurance is that my time here is soon at an end, dysfunctional building plan and freezing air conditioning included :x

No comments: