Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oh dear, redux

I just woke up from a traumatic dream. I now feel vaguely exhausted. It was a dream I had dreamt before for the same equally unhappy reaction, but the scene and setting - plus the players were all different. I dreamt I was getting married, again. This time however the trauma came from the fact that in the dream it was a sudden thing. Like I had just gotten a call from Singapore and was told you're getting married now! in my current situation. For some reason the main setting was in the desert, like some sort of Las Vegas thing, except without any evidence of the actual Las Vegas and the fake Elvises. Plus the wedding decor that was up actually looked really well done and not some kitschy shite.

However throughout my mind was shouting 'NONONONONONO I'M NOT READY!' and 'NONONONONO! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!'. Needless to say it felt very real, and unhappy. Plus I still feel the lingering effects of the dream, like how it felt so real to me and how scared I feel at the words 'wedding', 'marriage' and 'bride' now, though I like to think I'm not one of those runaway brides in actuality.

I woke up missing one fluffy sock. An awesome white fluffy one that I bought from BHS that is very soft and is meant for keeping your feet warm. I must have been thrashing about at night as I slept. Plus as a sign of the intense trauma I have just been subjected to, I looked at the image below and instantly thought of green tea lattes from Starbucks/Coffee Bean - instead of how cute the polar bear is. It does look like a green tea latte right? I miss them too.


No comments: