Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sourdough Loaf

Today I went out with Cielo and Elliot, visiting the British Museum and the Wellcome Collection. First we went to LSE, where I showed Elliot and Cielo around (alongside jokes to demand to see the Dean of admissions because Elliot got rejected from LSE). We ran into DOMINIC LIEVEN as we got into the lift for the East Building and apparently I totally fangirled out in front of him saying stuff like I was sorry to see him leave for Cambridge, how I really enjoyed his lectures this year, etc. We then bumbled into the 4th floor, where we ran into Shu and Jean who were dutifully studying. Later when I showed them the library, we ran into Jon. Lots of people hanging around LSE nowadays apparently.

Afterwards we went to eat lunch at Nando's, then briefly went through the British museum to look at the Egyptian exhibits before going to the Wellcome Collection. Compared to the British Museum, I much greatly enjoyed the Wellcome Collection's exhibition on Dirt and the other random permanent collection housed upstairs. I bought a bookmark from the bookshop there that reminded me of a gummy for Jean.

For dinner, Cielo and I (Elliot went off to meet distant relatives) cooked chicken adobo and fried beans with rice. It was pretty tasty, but a tad bit salty.

In other news, it's back to work tomorrow, for HY234 on Friday D:

No comments: