Saturday, May 21, 2011

Toothbrush

I finished Hanif Kureshi's The Buddha of Suburbia today. It was a rather strange book, it's content most unexpected. Still, it's the ending made it as a good book for me,

"And so I sat in the centre of this old city that I loved, which itself sat at the bottom of a tiny island. I was surrounded by people I loved, and I felt happy and miserable at the same time. I thought of what a mess everything had been, but that it wouldn't always be that way."

In other news, in a fit of randomness this morning before I brushed my teeth, I decided to boil water and sterilise my toothbrush like the way I had seen in Monk. When I did brush my teeth, the bristles felt softer. I half wondered if they melted, but then put it down to a psychological trick.

2 comments:

Suresh Rengasamy said...

I have been reading your blog for quite sometime. Still I wonder what exactly is cooking in you? One thing that I figured was, you are confusing yourself with the loss of something you love/loved. And I guess you are not even trying to move on. Thereby, you are missing lots of fun out there. Correct me if I am wrong.

Best Wishes!!!

chic Gucci shirts said...

lalala