Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alabama, Arkansas

Last week was spent being quite a social butterfly.

3/7/2011 - Sunday. Spent it at Ianthe's place hanging out with Steph and Jiahui playing Little Big Planet 2. Missy, the Siberian Husky, was scary. She licked me randomly, which was really creepy/disturbing, but licked Jiahui way more.
4/7/2011 - Monday. Spent it having dinner with Chang Hong and Tiffany, then I had supper with Mong, Hadi and Andrea to celebrate Mong's 21st birthday. Conversation topics were rather dodgy, but no one was around to really eavesdrop. Brought Ryan for a walk in the afternoon.
5/7/2011 - Tuesday. Hadi came over to wach My Blueberry Nights. He liked it, hooray!
6/7/2011 - Wednesday. Pottery class in the morning, and then pilates class at night. I am unfit. Both in moulding clay and physical fitness.
7/7/2011 - Thursday. Lunch with Jiayun in Holland Village, then another pottery class at night. While at Holland V Jia ran into an old family friend. His fly was open. I pointed it out and he zipped it up. I borrowed a trashy novel from the EMI bookstore.
8/7/2011 - Friday. Met Patrick and Nic Seow at Dempsey, came back mid-afternoon to watch a silly Japanese movie I had rented the previous day.
9/7/2011 - Saturday. Had lunch with my mother, went out at night for dinner with Mong to celebrate his birthday. Ended up wandering around the Zouk area at 1am in the morning, eating roti prata and seeing the mess the Zouk partiers left around.
10/7/2011 - Sunday. Had lunch at Putien with my guo mah, then had dinner with my grandma, grandpa and uncle's family. Made my cousin very hyper by playing with him.

This week was more sedate.

11/7/2011 - Monday. Got my wisdom tooth taken out. Complained a lot. Felt like dracula (sucking my own blood). Ate porridge for dinner, sigh.
12/7/2011 - Tuesday. Stayed at home, but took brother out in the afternoon for a walk. Cleaned out my cupboard. Watched Broadwalk Empire with my Dad at night.
13/7/2011 - Wednesday. Pottery and pilates again. Results came out in between, was OK. Neither particularly happy nor displeased with results. Felt resigned to being forever an underachiever. Friends did really well, which is awesome. Kinda. Watched 8 Femmes.
14/7/2011 - Thursday. Had lunch with Ianthe at Rail Mall. Gave Ianthe her birthday gift and she seemed rather happy with it. Ended up seeing Elliot and then another person from LSE. Went home and watched Helen and the Baby Fox. Wanted to watch Broadwalk Empire but mother hogged the TV to watch 8 Femmes.

TOMORROW: HARRY POTTER IN 3D!

Can't wait.

No comments: