Thursday, July 07, 2011

Like the pine trees lining the road

I have an urge to take a few days off my next academic year and follow the North Downs Walk, walking from Rochester to Canterbury, and ending in Dover. According to Google Maps, it's about a 43.3 mile walk (why the heck is this in the Imperial and not Metric system?).

But then again I have many urges and to-dos, including so far:-

1) Doing Wing Chun when I get back to London
2) Travelling to Colchester by myself to look at the Roman ruins
3) Travelling (back) to Helsinki by myself to explore the city
4) Writing about my recent Baltic Cruise
5) Writing about my ethnic identity, as per an essay topic suggested by a website I stumbled upon, of which I have already jotted down some points

I have a very bad habit of not following through with plans, and instead bowing to random bouts of impulsiveness and laziness. I hope I manage to urge myself to follow through with these.

No comments: