Friday, July 15, 2011

Sigh

So just before I was about to go to bed, I decided to go into my brother's room and check in on him. As I raised the blanket to cover him, I noticed a strange panelling that looked oddly familiar, lying in a weird piece next to him. I went back to my room and checked my new trekking bag. Surprise! My brother decided to cut out the panelling at the back of the bag, which was meant both to give the bag structure and promote air circulation. I suppose it's because it stuck out and didn't lie flat against the bag, and somewhere this totally fried his brain, and thus he decided to cut it off.

I have no idea where he got the scissors from. We hid all the scissors after he decided to cut up all the photographs downstairs. Also I locked my damn door before I left the house to go out.

Upset, but still sticking to the plan, I went back to his room. I pulled the blanket off fully, and as I raised in in the air to tuck him in properly I saw them. Next to my brother, sleeping angelically on his side, was all the panelling cut into pieces. It was like a horror movie, when the scene is fully revealed and where the blood was previously hidden, it turns out to be everywhere.

I can do nothing but sigh. I want to sleep now, badly, but I'm not sure if I can anymore.

No comments: