Friday, July 01, 2011

Like the Fool I am/And I'll Always Be

I played Blowing in the Wind today until my fingers could not take it anymore. Because my father said I Got a Name would be a wee bit too hard for me to restart 8 years of non-playing guitar on. He was right, but then again he usually is. Then I sat down and finally wrote one of those tough honest, emotionally charged emails to R.

As I lay down in bed, finally trying to put my mind at rest, I got the urge to eat salted peanuts. At 4:15am in the morning. Nevermind that I was just starting to feel sleepy. But I felt my soul would not rest until I ate some damn peanuts. So I went downstairs and ate peanuts. Then I decided to blog about it. Because I'm awesome that way.

I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get over this damn jetlag. Also, my untimely and odd urges amaze me.

No comments: