Monday, August 06, 2007

HELLO MY VOICE IS GONE.

Last night I couldn't sleep at all. 12 passed into 1 and the hours melded and folded over each other, the next one bringing mounting frustration and when I got up my voice was gone, flown away on a sea of chocolate.

Then I had to try and get to school by 7, so I got up earlier to try and get a cab to school, but they all ignored me and I got fed up and walked to Holland Road, there the same thing happened and as the minutes zoomed past I had to call my school bus driver in desperation and he very nicely picked me up from the bus stop at Jelita.

At school I went with Chun Wui to the Audi and everyone else was there and Le Reverse Weeaboo had a look of horror on his face when I spoke and quickly took over my reading parts, so in the end I helped everyone mark attendance and some NCC boys were making jokes about someone's name and sex (his initials were C X something), much to my amusement at their brazenness.

Throughout the day I didn't feel tired at all, but breathing got increasingly hard as more phlegm formed at the back of my throat. Even sexy Irishman's totally incomprehensible lessons had no effect on making me tired. I did nod off a little during Ecology though. But either way I've gone for more than 24 hours without sleeping, and I don't feel the least bit tired: worrying to say the least.

After school I asked my dad to pick me up so I could go to the doctor's straight and when I got into the car he was fuming mad because my maid told him to come at 4:30pm when I clearly said 4:50pm (I did it in 24 hours format: 1650). When I asked my maid later she said 50 = 1/2 therefore 1650 hours = 4:30pm Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. Anyway we ended up just missing the doctor's by a little bit and had to return at night when the clinic opened again.

I went in and the doctor told me I had some acid reflux, bla bla bla, so SEE I'M NOT CONTAGIOUS IDIOTS. He didn't even ask if I wanted a MC. When my dad arrived he spotted the brochure for HPV inoculation, ie: Cervical Cancer, so after the last patient came out (since the clinic was now empty anyway) my dad went to ask the doctor about it and BOOM, before I knew it I was being offered up to have a needled poked into me ):

Ow jab.

Hopefully I can sleep tonight!

No comments: