Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Okay my Real Lives game just divided by zero and died.

Today after I came back from school, I went to take a nap and end up overshooting my planned time by 1 hr+ (goodness knows how I will get to sleep tonight :x ). Anyway for the first time in a long time, I dreamed.

It was really weird and extremely life-like, I thought it was real! But I would never have wished it was. I dreamt (why is there firefox's squiggly red line below that word?!) that I did something which was misinterpreted by everyone and made the one I love the most really angry at me :x and toward the end of the dream I received a wedding invitation to Christian Coulson's wedding [the invitation was apparently from the bride's side: apparently I was a fan of her but I don't think she exists in real life]!!! In my dream Cielo got invited too (mine was because I was a member of a fan club) and I was calculating if I would be able to make it, it was in a US state AK (Alaska) and was in October.

But yes that was weird. I remember Cheryl was in it and so was Lex, along with other people from class (+ Petrina from 5.2) and we were wandering about and going to someone's house (it seemed to be mine, but it doesn't look like mine) and blahhh. Weird dream :x

Best part: When I woke up I realised that I wasn't going to Christian's wedding and wouldn't get a chance to see him, I felt disappointed. LOL. And relieved that nothing bad happened :/

No comments: