Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yet another week without the presence of the sexy Irishman who has gone back to the land of leprechauns and shamrocks, complaining that it is cold upon yonder, during summer nonetheless. Thanks to his absence, this week has been relatively slack, thank goodness.

Today I did my IOP. I was still coughing though, I hoped to have recovered in time for it, but I guess I can't control such thing. Irritating to be coughing for so long though, it has it's own little weird effect on my already weak digestive system :x IOP went pretty well I guess, slightly over 15 minutes compared to the 20 minutes I clocked yesterday when I practiced. The Englishman was scowling throughout it, and argh, I really have no idea what's stuffed up his ass. He seemed like he want to jump and and challenge every point that I made. Hope he graded me fairly though, he seemed to take offense when I praised Roy over Rushdie.

No comments: