Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm 100% sure having a acid reflux doesn't include a screwed up nose and lots of phlegm-ey coughs, so it appears that in my weakened state I have been inflicted with yet another sickness, the flu I believe. THE JOY THE JOY.

Anyway yesterday I got to play Livin La Vida Loca at the track meet. Stupid Patrick then changed iPods because he said my music sucked. HELLO, it was meant to suck. Like Nic playing A*Teens and Tay Zonday. I wanted to play Video Killed the Radio Star, but no one had the Buggles on their iPods, how sad.

So anyway today I elected to stay home after a drippy nose last night in addition to other weakening things. I don't think I missed much but I have a feeling the higher ups will be on my case for 'pon'ing the wonderful, spendiferous ONEACS :D:D:D:D:D:D whatever. Sounds like it was a waste of time.

And in a massive stroke of irony, I am sick during the holidays. How much does that suck? Not that I had much planned anyway, but spending free time (Oh how I have missed your acquaintance since I started school!) sleeping is totally not my idea of fun.

Erk. Hope I get better soon :x

No comments: