Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh wow, I have just realised that Sondre Lerche (seen here in Phantom Punch) is awfully cute. I used to just listen to his music and look at the album covers without much interest in the guy on the cover, but wow wow wow, he looks wonderfully gorgeous in that music video... and I'm going to see him live at the Mosaic Fest on March 14 (provided nothing really strange and bad happens to me, like say breaking another glass door)! Wooooo!

I'm really spending a pile on the Mosaic Fest. I wanted to go for the Bird & the Bee but it was 18+ which is ridiculous because my birthday is in the following week! I'm not even interested in the alcohol they're offering (which is why it's 18), can't I just forfeit the drink and wear some tag saying DON'T SELL ALCOHOL TO ME?

Anyway I have tickets for BSS and Múm and hopefully Sondre if Jia Hui has gotten the tickets already (I don't know why but whenever I think of Sondre Lerche, I think he looks like Lex, but sorry Lex! He looks 100x hotter) and part of me can't wait. However there's still 4 more weeks of the dratted school to be done with, and I hope I make it out alive! (EE, TOK, IAs, please don't kill me now)

-----

For some reason during Econs I noticed that my tongue felt funny, like it was sore in one strange spot on the right side of my tongue. When I went into the loo to look at my tongue in the mirror, I noticed there was one tiny little circle (like the size of a .) of tongue? skin? wtf? cell sticking out, about 1/4 of it hanging on for dear life (actually it's probably already dead) and still attached to my tongue.

When I push my tongue forward in my mouth, I can almost feel that little flap lift up and the sore spot feels tender in my mouth - how disconcerting! When I move my tongue backwards I feel the flap lift up and cover the spot again so it's less tender and less distracting. How strange, I don't recall feeling it during break when I was eating, nor during Biology which was the next period (and right before Econs).

Blah Econs test tomorrow >.<

No comments: