Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh Bananas, you poor thing. (I can safely say this is inspired by the recurring Banana blog layout I keep seeing on wordpress, the latest belonging to Yihang - that and the fact that I am once more drugged out of my mind)

From being abused by religion fundamentalists, to being used in strange sex education classes (if hollywoood is to be believed) and to being the most 'joke' fruit that exists and finally a fruit that I have I abused in my rather short career as being a 'honey trap' (Chun Wui's words, not mine). I actually do like Bananas, they're supposed to be good for the stomach and they're filling, in addition to being easy to peel since I am really lazy. I refuse to, however, drink banana milk. That just sounds plain nasty, and banana juice? Since when did the banana contain enough water to even be converted into a drink?

Okay I think I'm really far too drowsy for coherent thought (as if I wasn't incoherent enough when I'm not drugged) and should stop now before this ends up as some strange post about nothing in particular.

In other news, look for JMFH's torrents if you're in the mood for some good indie rock - I have started not long ago to finally listen to his Jan 2006 list and am absolutely blown away by how good this selection is (I refuse to listen to the Fall Out Boy on his list though).

K, I'd better go off now before I get more irrelevant.

No comments: