Monday, July 28, 2008

Attempting to write 3 essays within the span of 24 hours is really proving to be a killer. Today I finished editing World Lit 2 essay by 12:30pm and went to school just to hand it up to Gen (after a trek around the school trying to figure out where everyone was) around 1:30 before running away lest my attendance be questioned.

Now I sit at my laptop staring blankly at a Paper 2 essay word .doc that demands itself be written by tomorrow, disjointed ideas floating about my head and a bareboneskeleton outline written haphazardly between the thin margins of question 5a and 5b.

I would quote something about The Chronicles of Jane here, but it was a highly irritating play that got on my nerves (which is probably a sign of good acting on the part of the ACSI Independent Stage depending on how you look at it). Competition Piece however, was fully worth the $15 - so congrats to all the people who starred in it. It was a wonderful play.

No comments: