Friday, July 04, 2008






It feels like a pneumatic drill. You just hold it over the area you want to be erased and it rubs the words away without you having to exert any force whatsoever. Only catch is that it's heavy because of the two AA batteries inside. Get your electric eraser today, only $2 and another step to mankind getting more useless, from Daiso!

-----

Today I went out with Arjun, Kaijun (and Louis, for a while). We met at Ikea first before following Louis to Orchard Road and bumming around Plaza Singapura for the rest of the day.

Bumming is good. Also being able to buy rubbish from Daiso, like electric erasers and food products :D Butter chicken is however, better.

I just realised I really love the keyboard for Saoirse. It's so much better than Fokker (the desktop in my room now [I named it one day when I was really pissed]). The black keys are nice and big, also possessing the right amount of springy-ness for my little hands. I love the feeling of typing on the keyboard. So well, the adage 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' holds true once more. I don't like Fokker's keyboard because the keys feel further apart and yet smaller, and the keys are hard and un-springy.

Saoirse, it is nice to have you back.

No comments: