Monday, June 01, 2009

(Avec Paolo Nutini)

Today at work they decided to have an impromptu tea party. I didn't order anything, so they handed me an extra desset, durian ice kachang. I hate durian. I had to eat the durian ice kachang in order to not look like a indifferent unappreciative bitch. Meanwhile the other intern, Rachael, who also got handed an ice kachang got a normal one. I found out only after that she is a huge durian fan.

Fail.

-----

I also met Yihang on the bus home today. We didn't see each other when I got on the bus because he was playing with his DS and I was smsing my mother. As I stood next to him, looking at him and wondering whether it was the same guy, I took out my phone and started to dial his number just as he turned around and voila! It was Yihang.

My life is so interesting right?

No comments: