Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life

I feel very tired again today, more tired than I have felt in a long time. On the trip home today two old men, white haired and skin liver-spotted boarded the train at Outram. No one gave up their seats for them because the 'priority' seats were already taken by elderly people (but not as old as them). They were ignored for the rest of the trip. I wanted to ask someone to give up their seat, but there was no one near me to ask. I started to feel a bit sick to the stomach at the thought, and overwhelmingly tired for watching something like this happen again so shortly after Tuesday's experience.

But Tuesday was different. I should have done something, said snarky things like "congragulations! who's the father?"/"wow, how many months are you?"/"when's the delivery date?" to the young woman occupying the piority seat, making two old people stand right in front of her. Shame her to hell. Or take a picture and send it to stomp, letting the hammer of mass unsolicited judgment smash her completely. But I didn't.

Frankly I am very tired of people.

I went home today and slept like the dead.

No comments: