Monday, June 08, 2009

Now, where was I?

I watched the most awesome movie (or film as a person I once knew well used to call good movies) on Saturday night with Nick, Wesley, YH and uh, Lorna. It was Memento. I could rave on and on about the excellent cinematography, script and general awesome mindfuckery, but I shan't because doing so would ruin the movie. It's another Siddhartha-can't-be-conveyed-in-words thing, except enlightenment is replaced by being awesomely mindfucked and blown away. That and I won't be kissing anyone on the forehead to relay this knowledge.

On Sunday I met up with some of the class people for lunch at Greenwood, followed by Ice Cream. Then I met up with Daryl who came a bit late with JLC. We went to Prince Coffee House where we were treated with the usual Hainanese hospitality (read: non-existant) and talked about all manner of random things. Then I rushed back for dinner with YH and my family.

Good weekend, minus the checkup which shot puffs of air into my eyes :D

No comments: