Friday, May 20, 2005

Aaaaaaaa. I failed maths :( by 2 marks too! And when you put it upon 100, i only failed by 1.25 marks :'( Noooooooooooooooooooooo. I really tried very hard this time 'round! Aaaaaaaaaaa.

Got the rest of my marks back today. Can't say i'm extremely displeased or very happy either. This time, all the exams were so hard! Only three girls passed geography too.

Surprisingly, I didn't fail SS + Hist, got 60/100 :D some consalation I guess, however I didn't do as well as I would have liked for Geography, E Math, Literature, Biology and Chemistry (thought that was my best result)

Aaaaaaa. I know it was really tough, and I did study hard, but still! It's just so upsetting. I didn't fail overall unlike some of my classmates, managed to scrape through yet again, but still :(

Especially for the dumb E Math! So close yet so farrrr.

Actual, Projected and Wishlist for Marks
English – B4 B4 A2
E Math – D7 D7 (at least it’s not F9!) C6
Chinese – F9 F9 F9
Social Studies – C6/C5 E8 C6
Half History – C6/C5 F9 (forgot some things!) C6
Literature – C6/C5 B4 A2
Geography – C6/C5 D7 A2 (note huge disparity)
Chemistry – B4 C5 A2
Biology – C6/C5 B4 A2

With such wonderful marks, the overall had to be fantastic too! A measly 52.81% with chinese seriously dragging everything down as usual. Aye.

No comments: