Thursday, May 05, 2005

About a month ago, I overheard Yin Ling and Mrs Lim talking about sending a get well card to someone. Being curious as usual, I asked who they were talking about.

Turns out, they were sending a card to Kristen, or Krikwa. Apparently she had done very well for her o levels despite staying in hospital for most of the time. I didn't really think much about it after that. After all, i remember hearing in sec 1 that she was recovering from leukimia, the treatment had worked.


Too bad I didn't make the connection that day. She suffered a relaspe and died on Tuesday. She was only 18.

I can't say I knew her, heck, I don't even know if I've seen her in person before. When I entered Guides in sec 1 she was already in hospital. It's just that I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness. It's just so hard to accept.

And she was called home to be with her Father.

No comments: