Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rain rain came today,
Thank the Lord, for the day!
Didn't have to run today,
Rain rain came today!

Wheeeee. The cross sountry run got cancelled! 3/4 of MGS got stranded at Macritchie and I wasn't one of them! Hahaha :D

Ianthe's dad came to pick me up late and just as the car was turning out of my houses' lane, the call from Cherie came saying the run was cancelled and that we had to go straight to MGS! Yayayayay :D:D:D:D

Ianthe and I started to call other people and I got through to an oblivious Shermaine and from Vicky, found out that majority of MGS girls were stuck at Macritchie. Phew. Thank goodness Ianthe's dad was slightly late. Boy am I glad I didn't take bus.

When we got to school, there were about 50 girls out of all the hour levels looking disoriented and unsure sitting at the concourse and watching the rain.

Then, we went to the audi and they screened
Vita è bella, La, or in other words, Life is beautiful.

It was so nice!

Then after recess (the milo van was there :D) we went to watch the book parade finalists. The winner for the upper sec was so predictable but all the same we still cheered for Ianthi and Cherie when they were on stage (:


Wheeee, I hope they can't find a suitable replacement date for the run :D

No comments: