Thursday, May 19, 2005

YAY! I passed math! :D:D:D:D:D but it's only paper one. Aaaaa. I really hope I pass Math overall. The rest of my marks have been rather dismal, but just a pass for math and i'll be really happy! First a pass then a C6! Yayayayayayayyyy.

English was sad on the other hand, got a B4. Apparetly if you're writing about a tourist attraction, it's supposed to be good. How was I to know? Jeez. instead i wrote a desciptive essay on seedly ole Clarke Quey. At least I passed. Aaaaaa, 3B3 had the most number of failures among the B-band classes (no scholars to pull down the average).

Interestingly enough, Muriel also got a B4. The two girls who got the top scores of an A2 dropped all the way to B4. Oh well. Could've been worse.

Geog, Lit, Chem and basically everything tomorrow! Aaaaaaa. Freaky freaky :(

I want a kitty (:

No comments: