Thursday, May 12, 2005

Oh no oh no. Prefect interviews in a few hours! Aaaaaaaa. I'm so scared. Must calm down. doing my profile for it now. Aaaaaaaa. Freakyfreakyfreaky :( Oh man, my profile looks so boring. Aaaaaaa. My vocab for the profile is that of a P3's. But what to do? I don't know what else to write. Aaaaaaa. Okay. I think i'm done now.

I’m Mel Wong from Sec 3B!. My CCA is girl guides and I am the patrol second for my patrol. I am also 3B!’s welfare officer and I have also taught Sunday school to the lower primary children in my church. I believe that my character can be described as fun, caring and helpful. I think that a prefect should be strong in the face of adversity, and she should remain upright and retain her integrity no matter the circumstances. Being a prefect would mean a chance to give back something to MGS, a school that has cared and nurtured me since primary school, and a chance to serve God outside of church.

Aaaaaa. Going to send it off now I guess.

No comments: