Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saw Camelot yesterday courtesy of Ianthe's mum (:

It was very nice! All the dancing and acting, however the singing wasn't that great. Spotted a few ex MGS girls up on stage including Olson house's ex-captain.

The dancing made me think what would've happened if I had joined dance in sec 1. Hahaha, I know what you guys are thinking, "Melodie? Dancing? She can't even walk without tripping over something!". Hahaha, oh well (: In the end I didn't join because I didn't know anyone who was joining dance.

In P1, I used to take ballet. But after that, I kept on losing the CCA sign up sheet so that was the end of my dancing >.<

Still, guides has been once of the best things that's happened to me, because of all the friends I made there (:


Oh well. 'Tis the Lord's will.

No comments: