Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Everyone's been so nice to be today! You guys are all so great (:

I almost fainted again today. Aaaaa. I had the same tummy pain, and I was feeling rather weak by the time I had walked up to the hall. I went down for assembly early with Grace and when I left her by the flagposts for the class area, I already needed some support to stand up. Everyone was so worried (and that person didn't come, Thank the Lord), but I managed to last through till the devotions.

It was Mrs Sim's tale of some princess (?!?!) that got to me. I couldn't last that long and I sat down. Immidiately Miss Goh and Mrs Liow (Yeow?) were there to help me and Miss Goh gave me her neck massage again despite my protests.

Then I was brought up by Eleanor and Yihui to the staffroom where Mrs Liow brought out Mrs Nat Lim.

After that (I wanted to take the exam), i was helped up to the hall and had to lean on Marina in order to get to my seat. Aaaaa.

When I started writing, I discovered just how weak I was, even holding the pen upright and writing soon tired me and soon I was dozing off (well, partially because it WAS chinese) and I struggled to stay awake. However, in the last 30 min, Mrs Liow came in the invigilate. she came around to wake me up, brought me warm water in the freezing hall and hugged me a few times to cheer me on.

Aaaaa. Guilt guilt guilt. In her Lit class i drew in my Lit book. During english I threw paper balls around and she even submitted my name for the prefect things without objecting. Aaaaa. She's just so nice, boring, but nice.

I went home for a short nap and to change before meeting Cherie, Angeline, Stephanie and Ianthe at Citilink Mall.

At Suntec, we wandered into Times and a bought myself a Patricia Cornwell book, however it was too big for my handbag so I carried the bag around. Back at Citilink Mall, Cherie and Ianthe were looking at it (we were at crepes and cremes) and I forgot completely about it.

At orchard, I suddenly remembered my bag and everyone went back with me to Citilink Mall to get my book back! Aaaaa, so nice! I feel so touched by everyone today.

Shall bring a gift for them on Monday (:

Oh no. Prefect Interviews are tomorrow! Aaaaaa. Mine's at 3:10PM. Aaaaaa. I'm scared, and I have yet ti finish my profile. It's so boring!

No comments: